Re: monitoring CPU temperature

Try this program.. it is called Speedfan 4.31

http://www.almico.com/sfdownload.php

--
Mike Hall
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"inthedark" <inthedark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Is there any way to monitor the temperature and fan speed while working?
The
only thing I've seen is on startup and somewhere in system information but
can't find it now.

  • Re: Norton
    ... uninstall it and go to ... Mike Hall ... MS-MVP Windows Shell/User ... I have set it tostart with startup but ??????? ...
  • Re: Help! NTVDM error
    ... Startup Control Panel is another pretty good application. ... MS-MVP Windows Shell/User ... Did you somehow ues the sfc /Scanboot option? ... Disabling or enabling this is down to user preference]] ...
  • Re: New Printer problems
    ... Mike Hall ... MS-MVP Windows Shell/User ... MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ... with all Microsoft programs including Publisher. ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Re: Crazy error message
    ... MS-MVP Windows Shell/User ... [[StartMan is an extended 'msconfig' Startup Manager, ... StartMan also permits the removal of startups. ... Startup Control Panel is another pretty good application. ...
  • Re: How do I verify licenses and match the license to the proper CD?
    ... Mike Hall ... MS-MVP Windows Shell/User ... i'll will be happy to provide you with the facts to satisfy ... Belarc Advisor is in no sense spyware. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)