Re: System Restore
- From: "Will Denny" <willdenny@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 18:06:02 +0100
No - SR doesn't monitor data files - so your music, video files will be OK.
SR will restore system files + the Registry entries.
Depending on your problem, use the SR checkpoint before any problems
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups
"northcarolina2007" <northcarolina2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
If I do a system restore will it wipe out my downloaded music, videos
Can someone walk me through the system restore process, should I create a
restore point or use a specific date what is the difference?, my problem
started almost one year ago, I do not know the exact date
At the time of the problem I also think I had a virus, if I restore will
get the virus back??
- Prev by Date: Re: Hibernet Problem
- Next by Date: Re: Windows update failed
- Previous by thread: Re: system restore
- Next by thread: Re: system restore