Re: Error 7000 with nVidea a/v

What Error and or Warning Reports occur before these two messages?

Are you getting Stop Error messages as well?

I suggest you Disable automatic restart on system failure. This should
help by allowing time to write down the STOP code properly. Right click
on the My Computer icon on the Desktop and select Properties, Advanced,
StartUp and Recovery, System Failure and uncheck box before
Automatically Restart.

Enable automatic restart on system failure after you have captured /
copied and pasted the message in a further post here.

--

Hope this helps.

Gerry
~~~~