Re: HELP! Ntuser.xxx files out of control in User Profiles!!

We had the same issue with the same symptoms.

It turned out to be related to Webroot's SpySweeper. We were instructed
by Webroot to hide the SpySweeper icon from the users desktop as a
temporary fix.

Webroot is still hammering out the issue internally so an official fix
is still not availabe but this has stopped the problem.

Hope this helps,

-Scott

.