Re: MMC WILL NOT OPEN

I dunno
%SystemRoot%\system32\compmgmt.msc /s

"Sam Jade" <SamJade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:EA3E522B-4F7D-4603-AF5A-8DAC69A8E53B@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> When ever I want to go to MMC , I get an error message, it says, I am in
> Author mode, it can not open MMC, I loged in with Administrator, also user
> ,also safe mode,
> It did not make any difference.what should I do>>??

  • Re: Trouble in Windows Firewall
    ... Error message when you expand "Publishing Points" in the Windows Media ... MMC has detected an error in a snap-in" ... When I Running ISA Server Management, and then click SBS Internet Access ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: MMC error in snap-in. Cannot get into Microsoft Management Con
    ... Error message when you open a Microsoft Management Console (MMC) snap-in ... after you install Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 or Windows Small ... This may cause failures in Exchange System Manager, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: POP3 Connector Problem
    ... Error message when you open a Microsoft Management Console (MMC) snap-in ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: ASP not Functioning
    ... Open the Internet Services Manager in the Microsoft ... Click to select the Enable Parent Paths checkbox. ... Click the OK button until you return to the MMC. ... >Here is the real error message. ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: Restore user Admin authority
    ... If it works in safe mode, then it sounds like a conflict with a startup ... program/service or even a driver problem because basically safe mode starts in a ... --- Steve ... > *.mmc, also still can't use Search function but all work ...