Re: Downloading XP Service Pack 1 error

From: Gerry Cornell (gcjc_at_btinternet.com)
Date: 08/01/04

Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 10:57:58 +0100

Iris

Do you have a Firewall?

Spyware causes many problems. If not installed download Adaware and update
Reference file from http://www.lavasoftusa.com/support/download/
and use it to remove parasites.

If you are still encountering unexplained processes after trying these
measures then you might look at trying other more sophisticated spyware
tools.

--
~~~~~~
Hope this helps.