Task Manager

From: Dave (Dave_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 07/22/04

Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 15:48:02 -0700

I was using the taskmanager to watch my CPU usage and something wigged out and now its just a task manager and doesnt show the CPU usage or anything. How do i change it back?

Relevant Pages

  • I wonder if I can know CPU usage per each processes. (like task manager)
    ... I wonder if I can know CPU usage per each processes. ... What I want to make is the program which watch a system, ... Is there any opensource utility like Task Manager or something? ... as x64. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • I wonder if I can know CPU usage per each processes. (like task manager)
    ... I wonder if I can know CPU usage per each processes. ... What I want to make is the program which watch a system, ... Is there any opensource utility like Task Manager or something? ... as x64. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.language)
  • I wonder if I can know CPU usage per each processes. (like task manager)
    ... I wonder if I can know CPU usage per each processes. ... What I want to make is the program which watch a system, ... Is there any opensource utility like Task Manager or something? ... as x64. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.atl)
  • RE: CPU 100% usage
    ... System idle process does note take up the cpu, It doesnt count for cpu usage. ... ctrl+alt+delete/process tab. ...
  • Priority Setter
    ... I was wondering how to set a programs priority to high. ... the task manager you can do this but i read somewhere there is a better ... automatically does it and doesnt take a lot of cpu usage. ...
    (comp.security.misc)