Re: hi ppol!!!!!!!!!

In message <ufQ##LBUKHA.3412@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Leonard Grey <l.grey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
Welcome to the newsgroup. This is not a chat room nor a web forum. We post in full sentences.

"How to ask a question"
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

Good advice, though give her a break! Welcome to the 'group, celiaonegirl.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

Indeed - that third dash should be a space (-:

celiaonegirl wrote:
Hello all...
I am a new here and hope I can learn with all of you and discuss about
anything.
Please welcome me.
Thanks.

--
J. P. Gilliver. UMRA: 1960/<1985 MB++G.5AL-IS-P--Ch++(p)Ar@T0H+Sh0!:`)DNAf
** http://www.soft255.demon.co.uk/G6JPG-PC/JPGminPC.htm for ludicrously

At least with a British car, you know that everything that falls off it is a
product of true British workmanship. (Lord somethingorother on Robin Day's
programme, 1980-1-15.)

  • Re: seeking solutions to 2 problems
    ... Did you follow the advice? ... It's not a television. ... Leonard Grey ... Errare humanum est ...
  • Re: How to unlock a website
    ... No way to offer advice, since you don't say what the website is, don't say what versions of Internet Explorer and Windows you have, and don't ... Errare humanum est ... "Leonard Grey" wrote: ...
  • Re: Defrag - Can you prove it
    ... Leonard Grey wrote: ... not a snake oil fan. ... get advice from someone else, otherwise I would try a web search. ...