Re: hi ppol!!!!!!!!!
- From: "J. P. Gilliver (John)" <G6JPG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 08:21:50 +0100
In message <ufQ##LBUKHA.3412@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Leonard Grey <l.grey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
Welcome to the newsgroup. This is not a chat room nor a web forum. We post in full sentences.
"How to ask a question"
Good advice, though give her a break! Welcome to the 'group, celiaonegirl.
Errare humanum est
Indeed - that third dash should be a space (-:
celiaonegirl wrote:Hello all...
I am a new here and hope I can learn with all of you and discuss about
Please welcome me.
J. P. Gilliver. UMRA: 1960/<1985 MB++G.5AL-IS-P--Ch++(p)Ar@T0H+Sh0!:`)DNAf
** http://www.soft255.demon.co.uk/G6JPG-PC/JPGminPC.htm for ludicrously
outdated thoughts on PCs. **
At least with a British car, you know that everything that falls off it is a
product of true British workmanship. (Lord somethingorother on Robin Day's
- Prev by Date: Re: Need Help: Mouse Driver for Windows XP PS/2 mouse
- Next by Date: Re: hi ppol!!!!!!!!!
- Previous by thread: Re: hi ppol!!!!!!!!!
- Next by thread: Re: hi ppol!!!!!!!!!