Re: hi ppol!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the newsgroup. This is not a chat room nor a web forum. We post in full sentences.

"How to ask a question"
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

celiaonegirl wrote:
Hello all...
I am a new here and hope I can learn with all of you and discuss about
anything.
Please welcome me.
Thanks.

  • Re: Microsoft public windows 7 newsgroup
    ... "Leonard Grey" wrote in message ... owned web forum can be very different from the experience of an essentially unmoderated public newsgroup. ... It seems that Microsoft has decided that peer-to-peer communication should constitute a significant portion of its official support for Windows 7. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: Diabetes forum
    ... >> Are you aware that this newsgroup has a website? ... >aware of the website. ... some never go to the chat room. ... are simply looking to make money off of diabetics. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • I love RSS at WC time
    ... Business always picks up here after the draws, ... to be a part of the newsgroup. ... France '98 was my first WC here, ... To VB, Real Mardin, or anyone else capable of creating a chat room, ...
    (rec.sport.soccer)
  • Re: Help Re: KEYBOARD SHORTCUT
    ... Aha...I see Murphy is active in this newsgroup as well. ... I am the real Leonard Grey. ... I do not normally post to this newsgroup, and I won't post to this thread again, so any other posts in this thread that have my name on them are coming from Murphy. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: alt.fan.harry-potter chat room?
    ... >> I was wondering if anyone would be interested in founding an IRC chat ... I used to frequent another newsgroup that had ... I could found a chat room somewhere. ... the Queen of Diamonds in the eeeevil Cabal. ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)