Re: Windows update release time

Bill Ridgeway wrote:

I am trying to find the time of day on each 'patch Tuesday' at which
Windows
updates become available. I use the word 'nominal' in its normal sense:
The time at which it is aimed to do something

As the others have told you, the answer is "it depends". There is no way to
really answer your question.

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!

  • Re: Windows update release time
    ... I am trying to find the time of day on each 'patch Tuesday' at which Windows ... updates become available. ... I use the word 'nominal' in its normal sense: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: Automatic updates
    ... Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org ... Bill Ridgeway wrote: ... when I go into office updates I am informed ... > Does anyone know how I can persuade Automatic Updates that I don't ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)