Re: News Reader

I am saying if you do not like the way I post, either do not read my posts
or plonk me.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:4581a055$0$7039$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
Leythos <void@xxxxxxxxxxx> hunted and pecked:
In article <usZI6x6HHHA.1784@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, 123WVogel955
@comcast.net says...
My whole point was that top, bottom or interspersed posting is all a
matter of personal choice.

So, you're saying that your preference is to disrespect the tradition
and standards instead of properly following the norms and standards.

--

spam999free@xxxxxxxxxx
remove 999 in order to email me

  • Re: Informed Decisions?
    ... At least I think that's what they're saying. ... or not your conclusion is correct, you don't understand the reasons ... grim by your standards, and conclude that laissez-faire worked badly. ... that different institutions would have given more attractive results--at ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • Re: Making C better (by borrowing from C++)
    ... needs to relax a but from some of the pedantry being enforced by ... Are you saying that fighting with Jacob Navia is "quality"? ... list which standards are permitted and if they are serious about not having ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: One failed terrorist dead
    ... assume my standards can or do extend beyond myself to embrace dissenting voices in their absolute righteousness. ... You continually saying such tripe as that does not maker it true. ... You're just an ambivalent fool with no idea what you ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: One failed terrorist dead
    ... assume my standards can or do extend beyond myself to embrace dissenting ... You continually saying such tripe as that does not maker it true. ... You're just an ambivalent fool with no idea what you ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: One failed terrorist dead
    ... assume my standards can or do extend beyond myself to embrace dissenting ... And if I say so *and* have the power I'll exercise it. ... You continually saying such tripe as that does not maker it true. ...
    (uk.politics.misc)