Re: Why can't I change the boot sequence? please help!
- From: "Dave B." <mail@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 12:25:17 -0400
What is the make/model of the motherboard, some (such as Intel) require a
jumper change to configure the BIOS.
"PAULINEC" <PAULINEC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I need to reinstall Windows on my PC but in the Bios I am able to see the
boot sequence but for some reason I am unable to change it, it is not
highlighted as it usually is nor are any of the other options in the bios.
Please could somebody help as we are pretty much clueless now.
- Prev by Date: Re: Reinstalling Ports
- Next by Date: Re: Keyboard changes
- Previous by thread: Re: Why can't I change the boot sequence? please help!
- Next by thread: Re: Why can't I change the boot sequence? please help!