Re: keeping a window always on top

there used to be an old third party software(1996) which nails the
particular window on top always
it is called nailit or windows on top nail
I could not find the webpage he has given

write to the author of thes software

Don Neufeld <cv@xxxxxxxxxx>
try to get his latest email address or google search ofr Don Neufeld

"Tom Riley" <Tom Riley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi, Sorry if this is really basic and I'm missing something. But is it
possible to get a normal window in XP to remain always on top i.e. so you
can run and use another application in full screen mode whilst it remains
above it?

Thanks

  • Re: AC Question
    ... Do you need to keep a window ... Few posts addressed your humitidy question. ... cause humidity to condense on the cold end of the AC, ... If all nails are parallel they ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Windows
    ... my son's dog chewed up a window ledge or sill. ... will be impossible to match the style of the wood. ... In trying to understand how the window frame is assembled, ... Some of the nails missed the ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Brinks Window Sensor
    ... the nails are so small you can just push them in with yer finger ... It looks like the movable sensor is attached to the window with two ... Bass stole from me, but I wont tell him the rest of the info. He's ...
    (alt.security.alarms)
  • Re: Windows
    ... my son's dog chewed up a window ledge or sill. ... The big question, though, is how do I back the nails out without splintering the face of the molding? ... If the windows operate properly and don't rattle in the wind, all you may need to do is remove the inside casing and the apron under the sill, and fill the space with low-expansion foam in a can, or stuff it full of fiberglass. ... Note that the inside trim often did not come with the window, and was field-applied to match the style used elsewhere in the house. ...