Re: DOCUMENTS FOLDERS?

Delete the file under your user, it won't really delete just won't be
visible for you.

Having the separate profiles for you and your wife is good. That way
you're desktop, favorites, my documents are all user specific. If
you both are admin you can view what is in the other profile folders,
but I doubt you have no worries about that since she is your wife.

  • Closing down Windows XP
    ... My wife and I share the same computer with separate profiles. ... month old new HP computer with an AMD Athalon processor and Windows XP Home ...
  • Duplicate Mails received
    ... My wife and I share the same computer. ... It runs Windows ME. ... We log in as different users and have separate profiles. ... The Outlook Express inadvertently installed is version 6. ...
  • Re: Multi-User Access to Outlook
    ... In addition to Cary's wise answer - see if ... NCF wrote: ... > I would like my wife and I to be able to access the same email ... > keep our separate profiles? ...
  • Re: OT: Fran Update
    ... The best I could manage in the way of emotional aid was to keep my own thoughts and feelings to myself, just because my wife didn't need to deal with those in addition to her own worries. ... You may never know for sure; and Fran may not realize it herself; but sometimes it really is best just to be there, and to let someone know and trust that you always will be there, even if you can't do more than that. ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: Stampex
    ... You know it worries me, ... Here dear Tony is, by what ever name we wish to give him, discretely advertising that he is entangled within the higher echelons of our wondrous British Education system by his emal "ac" then admits to taking his wife with him to Stampex. ...
    (rec.collecting.stamps.discuss)