Re: Ok, Is it possible to return this stuff (XP home) to whence it came.
- From: "Jupiter Jones [MVP]" <jones_jupiter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 00:25:38 -0700
Unfortunately many retailers have a similar policy in spite of the fact it
is easy to return.
You can return it directly to Microsoft within 30 days.
See the link on my last post.
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
"stevek" <someone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>I was looking for it's creator which would be Microsoft. I purchased from
>Circuit City and they refused refund as I had opened the package. When I
>tried using the logic that it would have be beyond my capabilities to test
>the software without opening the package, well let's just say it was lost
>on the 'where-ever return person/assistant manager'. First and last
>purchase from Circuit City.
- Prev by Date: Re: static noise from speakers
- Next by Date: Re: wireless networking,- How do i get a gateway, and do i need one??
- Previous by thread: Re: Ok, Is it possible to return this stuff (XP home) to whence it came.
- Next by thread: Return XP home ed???