Heirloom, old and don't eat 'em

"John <><" <nospam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:n360r1t91uhi33ujg9h52f15vmbqmfcefr@xxxxxxxxxx
> On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 09:16:59 -0700, "Craig" <machocraig@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
>>I found a folder named "SMRTNTKY" in D-drive.
>>Is that a spyware or essential component of WinXP Pro, SP1 or SP2?
>>Before deletiing , I want to make sure that it won't cripple mycomputer.
>>Cragi
>>
> Craig:
>
> Do you know how touse Google? (www.google.com)
> If you had used it, the first thing that would have come up is
> http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/columns/cableguy/cg0604.mspx
> It contains some very helpful information!
>
> Feiliz Navidad! y Prospero año felicidad !
>
> John <><

  • What is SMRTNTKY?
    ... Is that a spyware or essential component of WinXP Pro, SP1 or SP2? ... Before deletiing, I want to make sure that it won't cripple mycomputer. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: What is SMRTNTKY?
    ... > Is that a spyware or essential component of WinXP Pro, SP1 or SP2? ... > Before deletiing, I want to make sure that it won't cripple mycomputer. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Problem with installation of WinXP Pro (SP2)
    ... I bought WinXP Pro (SP2) with a new pc I just assembled. ... It does the initial install with no problem, ... -Install WinXP Home (SP1) and it install fine, then upgrade from it to WinXP ...
  • Problem with installing WinXP Pro (SP2)
    ... I bought WinXP Pro (SP2) with a new pc I just assembled. ... It does the initial install with no problem, ... -Install WinXP Home (SP1) and it install fine, then upgrade from it to WinXP ...
  • .NET Framework - does it come installed w/ WinXP Pro
    ... I'm wondering which version of the .NET Framework comes installed ... by default with WinXP Pro. ... Does it get installed with SP1 or SP2? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)