Re: How to share Drive or Folder with workgroup members only?

On the XP machine sharing the folders set up users using the same user name
and password used to log into the "other" computers in the workgroup.

On the XP machine right click the folder to be shared and grant *only* the
proper user proper permission to the folder. I would suggest removing the
"everyone" group from access to the shares.

hth
DDS W 2k MVP MCSE

.