Any way to do a one-click mute\un-mute?
- From: Maureen Goldman <inkslinger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 21:55:23 -0700
I wouldn't object to the current routine of clicking the sound icon,
then clicking inside the resulting pop-up box, except that it takes so
long for the box to appear. Sound-on and sound-off are so fundamental
that it feels as though there should be something instantaneous. Is
this one of those situations where I've missed the obvious, she asked
hopefully? (It's a bit awkward to use the control on the speakers.)
- Prev by Date: Re: my speackers are on no sound
- Next by Date: Re: Any way to do a one-click mute\un-mute?
- Previous by thread: Task Bar?
- Next by thread: Re: Any way to do a one-click mute\un-mute?