Re: Accidental Activation

Yes, you will still be able to activate.

See: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/evaluation/features/activation.mspx

"If you overhaul your computer by replacing a substantial number of hardware
components, it may appear to be a different PC. You may have to reactivate
Windows XP. If this should occur, you can call the telephone number
displayed on the activation screen to reactivate the software."

Hope this helps

--
Patrick Elliott

Have you run WindowsUpdate lately?