Removing A-v- software on w-xp-Dell

Hi .......all
What do i need to do BEFORE i completely remove my antivirus software(norton
A-V 2005) , to a new A-V-software,,,,Which i'll be installing soon.

Thanks to all who reply.................MUCH APPRECIATED.........

  • Re: OT - Opened Apps Freeze
    ... so before I do an XP repair (not from Repair ... you can try installing the ... free avast.com antivirus product without having to uninstall your ... Yesterday I did system restore to two weeks ago (symptoms started two ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: OT - Opened Apps Freeze
    ... you can try installing the free ... avast.com antivirus product without having to uninstall your current ... I have used the avast boot scan before on other machines, ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: How About a Hardended Win2K Image to Bash?
    ... Antivirus is not an end all solution but a tool that has it's purpose. ... browsing the internet and never have had an infection on any for over five ... If you have legitimate product keys for Win2K Pro or XP ... > to installing that on the image. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: OT - Opened Apps Freeze
    ... Now, upon each reboot, if I open up any applets or applications, they ... you can try installing the free ... avast.com antivirus product without having to uninstall your current ... the avast antivirus ...