Missing Right-Click shortcut menu

Recently had a trojan from a website. Had the virus cleaned but was left
without my right click abilities. I can't do anything on my desktop, no new
folders, no new shortcuts, nothing. How can I fix this?

  • RE: Virus hit me hard, please help
    ... Would you please give me more information about the trojan application ... Which website did you go and the application name? ... Microsoft Online Partner Support ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: Deleting Temp folder
    ... remove the trojan. ... > It gave the name of the www. to get the site online. ... > wrong with the real website as I have another pc and it is ok on there. ... > However now this laptop is XP and the Temp folder is quite different. ...
  • RE: Hacking to Xp box
    ... Your trojan idea seems to be the best in my opinion, ... Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... Cross site scripting and other web attacks before hackers do! ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: DO NOT CLICK ON THAT LINK VIRUS ALERT!!!!!
    ... You likely have an inadeqaute antivirus program. ... program said it was a Trojan dumper and deleted a file. ... It was created each time i logged in to my Bank Website. ... which log his banking information and change URLs he posts on Usenet ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: Anti-Virus Software is like Adult Diapers
    ... The worst I've had from a website was a bunch of pop-ups ... It's a trojan. ... there are a couple dozen web sites puporting to be a Digital Key Generator or Media ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)