Configuration steps for remote desktop via verizon fios

I need to access my computer which is connected to the standard issue Verizon
FIOS router. While I am on the Network locally I can remote desktop to the
this system running Windows XP.

From a remote location I cannot connect. Previously I was able to do this
with my Optimum Online service without making any further configuration steps.
I used the following syntax http://ISP_Assigned_IP_Address:port_number/tsweb/

Any suggestions?

  • Re: Verizon BlueTooth
    ... and/or limiting capabilities versus an open ... standard version of the same technology. ... Verizon isn't winning with their BT-limiting decision; ...
    (alt.cellular.verizon)
  • Verizons Duty To Be Evil
    ... considerable risk of angering its customers. ... Verizon was founded in 2000 via a merger of Bell Atlantic Mobile, ... AMPS standard massively while doing so. ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • RE: Configuration steps for remote desktop via verizon fios
    ... If your trying to use the web based Remote Desktop Connection then you need ... ISPs block TCP Port 80 for residential accounts. ... FIOS in Florida and Verizon blocks TCP Port 80 there. ... Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking) ...
  • Re: Is Verizon Feeling the WiMax Heat?
    ... copies of the standard, and make it impossible for anyone to pass. ... shake out DOCSIS compliance testing. ... WCDMA and CDMA2000 compliance test suites for Verizon to plagiarize. ... What does Verizon?s open-access network option mean for you? ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)
  • Re: OSs supported by Remote Desktop
    ... I can't remember that far back) has it included in its standard ... install called Remote Desktop sharing... ... Jeffrey Randow (Windows Networking & Smart Display MVP) ... I don't know what there is that will run on Linux and not ...