Re: STILL can't get file sharing to work.
- From: Mitch@...
- Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 19:11:03 GMT
Read details, please:
Okay, I've done this.
From PC A, I can see the folders on PC B, but can't access them.I can see the Laptop, but none if its shared folders are listed.
Nobody can see PC A.
Interestingly, PC A still lists all of PC B's shared folders, even
when PC B is turned off.
Now the XBox 360 can't connect to PC A.
Through all of this, I've been able to stream media from PC A
flawlessly, now it can't see it.
Wow, this is frustrating. I hope you gurus don't give up on me,
because I'm just lost. I wish I knew someone that could actually come
over and fix this.
- Prev by Date: Re: Loading browstat and other utility libraries & other networkin
- Next by Date: Wireless REPEATER
- Previous by thread: Re: STILL can't get file sharing to work.
- Next by thread: Re: STILL can't get file sharing to work.