Re: Problems with file sharing between 3 computers on a wired LAN

Sorry for the delay, I had to shelve the problem solving for a while to get
some work done.

I've done some more testing and there are two problems on the same pc which
is running windows xp pro. The two laptops can share files from each other
and the desktop pc can also read those files on the laptops. The only file
sharing problem is that the laptops can't read anything on the pc.

There's also another problem on this pc which may be related. I use Outlook
to send my emails and I can't send any emails with attachments. I can receive
attachments ok but sending attachments usually times out with a TCP/IP error
message. The two laptops use the same version of Outlook and don't have any
problems.

Any ideas?

"Chuck [MVP]" wrote:

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 18:12:21 -0700, Rich1267