limited or no connectivity
- From: soterikone@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 20 Sep 2006 19:52:21 -0700
Looking for some support/ someone who might be able to provide some
I have a PC- laptop that "connects" to my housemates wireless Airport
we had gone over a year w/ few bumps (meaning I've been able to fully
the last few weeks I cannot get full access:
the message given is
"limited or no connectivity"
Repair is unsuccessful in fixing/ obtaining IP address and prompts me
the manager of the router....
Neither one of us is talented enough to resolve this problem-
- Prev by Date: Re: windows domain and samba password
- Next by Date: Re: Getting IP to change with router
- Previous by thread: Adding a windows 2000 laptop to XP wireless home network
- Next by thread: Re: limited or no connectivity