Re: Firewall Blocks ICS on my ICS Dialup Network

In article <uhImruzpGHA.4116@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "JB"
<highlinez@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a windows xp pro system fas host connected to a win ME system via
crossover ethernet cable.

ICS works when I disable the firewall in eTrust and use only the firewall
integral with XP but I can't get it to work when the eTrust firewall is up.

The lan, dialup connection and client computer name are all designated to
be in trusted zones in the eTrust firewall.

Is there a way to make the firewall allow ICS?

Thank you.

Mike

I think you can find the answer at this eTrust support site:

http://www.my-etrust.com/Support/TechSupport.aspx

Type "ICS" in the "Enter Your Keyword Here" box, or use one of the
"Contact Technical Support" options below that.

If you find the answer, please let us know what it is.
--
Best Wishes,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
.