Unable to connect to VPN
- From: anoop.thakur@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 31 May 2006 11:12:26 -0700
I am using Cisco VPN Client 4.0.4 (D) on windows xp sp2.
I am able to log in , as in the client asks my username/password, the
security policies are negotiated properly and i am successfully
authenticated. i get a disclaimer screen of my company vpn...and i am
required to press continue on that screen.
In windows xp home, after pressing continue the system just goes
blank...dead, it doesnt restart, or shuts down, just the screen goes
blank and the system stops responding.
while in windows xp proffesional i get a blue screen...saying
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...and that it has an exception in
dne2000.sys at some memory address.
I tried doing the following :
1) Authenticate with my vpn
2) Uncheck Diterministic Network Enhancer service from my vpn network
connection properties dialogue
3) Press continue in the disclaimer screen
This way my system did not shutdown, and the vpn status shown was
connected, bt then no data was sent/recieved on the connection => it
was a dummy connection.
I am using an AMD Sempron 2400+ with 1 gb ram.
I have already tried doing the following :
Installing/Uninstalling VPN client again
Installing/Uninstalling Windows again
Formatting hard disk and installing windows again
Check/Uncheck Stateful Firewall option in the cpn client.
Please help me out.
- Prev by Date: Re: I can not able to share files in peer to peer network
- Next by Date: Re: Home VPN
- Previous by thread: Re: Prevent Shares
- Next by thread: Re: Unable to connect to VPN