Re: JAVA based IE 7 window automatically closes

Have you posted this to an IE7 beta group?

--

Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

mutual benefit of all of us...
rights...

"murtaza" <murtaza74@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
hi

i've upgraded to xp pro to IE7 beta i've multiple users on this PC if i
login via administrator and try to http://emergo2.sabre.com/traverse, the
traverse window opens in a sepeerate java based winodw asking to login and
will remain open till i provide login info.

but if i log in to winodws via a user other then administrator but with
administrator, power user and user priveliges, the Traverse login window
shuts down within a minute.

any idea how can i fix it.

  • Re: Kerberos
    ... client machines, with the same result each time. ... The logs for the non-prompted login show: ... first) and not(with a window opening). ... Microsoft Online Community Support ...
  • Re: Shutdown, No Login/Logout Window
    ... I have problems Log Out> End Session, takes me straight to the 'shell' ... login window and goes right back to Desktop of last user. ... If I reboot computer I get the "Login Window" ...
    (Fedora)
  • GUI Questions from a newbie
    ... What I have been trying was to make a main window and dynamically update is ... I can build the main window and add the login pane but am unable to remove ... Container mainPane; ... LogPane logPane; ...
    (comp.lang.java.gui)
  • Upgrade from RHEL3 to RHEL5 - desktop
    ... Ctl-Alt-Bksp gets me back to the login window, ... If I am logged in as root, I can make new desktop icons by dragging from ... The existing three icons work, ...
    (linux.redhat.misc)
  • Re: A Bug in Remote Desktop Connection of Windows Server 2003 R2
    ... There are two servers. ... I login to the servers with "remote ... the current window loses focus; ... the system turns to another window; ...