Re: JAVA based IE 7 window automatically closes
- From: "Sooner Al [MVP]" <SoonerAl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 18:26:31 -0600
Have you posted this to an IE7 beta group?
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)
Please post *ALL* questions and replies to the news group for the
mutual benefit of all of us...
The MS-MVP Program - http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
"murtaza" <murtaza74@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
i've upgraded to xp pro to IE7 beta i've multiple users on this PC if i
login via administrator and try to http://emergo2.sabre.com/traverse, the
traverse window opens in a sepeerate java based winodw asking to login and
will remain open till i provide login info.
but if i log in to winodws via a user other then administrator but with
administrator, power user and user priveliges, the Traverse login window
shuts down within a minute.
any idea how can i fix it.
- Prev by Date: Re: Library Software Hunt
- Next by Date: Re: XP Pro Can't see Computer Tab to change domain
- Previous by thread: Re: have Ping but no network
- Next by thread: nslookup resolves addresses but not IE, Ping etc