Re: Advice on running 2 networks
- From: "Doug Sherman [MVP]" <dsherman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 13:14:14 -0500
You either need 2 routers or a router that supports two Internet
connections. You cannot run ICS on two different machines on the same
MCSE, MCSA, MCP+I, MVP
"gadya" <gadya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> I plan to have 2 WinXP PCs, each with an Internet connection to a
> ISP (for critical applications) . Will use ICS and ICF on each.
> I would like to be able to network directly between them for high speed
> sharing etc in addition to being able to communicate between them over the
> I thought of installing a second NIC on each and enabling IP routing on
> secondary NICs. Or perhaps connecting the secondary NICs by a 2 port
> What would be the recommended solution?
> Any suggestions?
- Prev by Date: Re: Simple Home Network Help
- Next by Date: Re: Advice on running 2 networks
- Previous by thread: Re: Peer To Peer Networking
- Next by thread: Re: Advice on running 2 networks