Re: Help! Wireless Home Network and Xbox Wired Networking

On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 16:39:02 -0800, "brandon_r87"
<brandonr87@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Thanks once again for the help. You really know your stuff and you're also a
>very nice, unlike lots of people on the internet who aren't understanding
>when others don't know what they do.

Thanks for the feedback, Brandon. You're right, there is a lot of noise out
there. It's good to hear from someone who appreciates simple businesslike and
respectful attitudes.

Please let us know how it works out for you. What you learn can help others,
and that's the purpose of these forums. More signal raises the Signal to Noise
ratio.

--
Cheers,
Chuck, MS-MVP [Windows - Networking]

  • Re: Reply to Peter re Dr2 speculation
    ... validation in odd ways like arguing on the Internet. ... would display somewhat better understanding of the area as if he had ... complicated models. ... That may well not be a valid example, but I did feel that the pattern ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Reply to Peter re Dr2 speculation
    ... validation in odd ways like arguing on the Internet. ... would display somewhat better understanding of the area as if he had ... complicated models. ... That may well not be a valid example, but I did feel that the pattern ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Something more interesting, please!
    ... the immediate aim should be to build a mind that lives in ... could evolove from only having access to the internet. ... Every keyboard and every mouse are sensors. ... would have great difficulty in understanding 3D space and great difficulty ...
    (comp.ai.philosophy)
  • Re: Can someone help these guys? Their browser breaks links
    ... you might write a dissertation on Latin grammatical rules as well. ... internet", a good understanding of the RFC's is a must. ... ....including obsolete broken URLs that only nobodies posting with a dead NT-MW keep using despite of all odds, just because they haven't -yet- been declared deprecated. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: It Is Not Unauthorized Use of Copyrighted Material
    ... since the CJA VP decided to forward email to Innes.) ... let alone an understanding of the facts you cite. ... And now he has spawned the idiot child Rob, ... was supposed to help cut down on the noise. ...
    (rec.games.chess.politics)