How can I get my IP address using Cygwin in Windows command line?

How can I use Windows XP command line and Cygwin to get my ip address
only?

> You need Cygwin since there is no equivalent cut command in Windows Command line

Step 1. Install Cygwin (grep.exe cut.exe and cygwin1.dll needed)

Step 2. Simply Type (everything is in one line)

C:\> ipconfig | grep -i 'Ip Address' | grep -v ': 19'
| grep -v ': 0.' | grep -v ': 10.' | cut -b44-

  • Re: [TIN] Reading groups from active file
    ... "Primary DNS suffix of this computer:". ... do a "ipconfig /all" command (in a Command Prompt ... Windows utilities and the Windows "Command Prompt" window and its ... Cygwin - have 'set', ...
    (news.software.readers)
  • Re: printing single quotes
    ... The point is that it's nothing to do with Windows per-se, ... If you put the whole gawk script in quotes, you will have to escape double ... shell quotes do not protect parameter and command substitution. ... Here you're invoking cygwin to run a *command*. ...
    (comp.lang.awk)
  • Re: gpp cannot find c++ headers
    ...  I have -v on the command line and it doesn't ...  I'm using windows xp on both computers. ... cygwin out of my path. ...
    (comp.os.msdos.djgpp)
  • Re: WOT: Scripting Question[Scanned]
    ... Its a windows box the command needs to run on. ... Do you know if it is possible to schedule a task that is run from within cygwin under windows? ... I just need to schedule it hourly now! ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: platform independent file processing
    ... gawk that i can call from within gawk and pipe to getline ... You should be aware that the find command is not ... So either you have some find available on Windows, ... Cygwin find or MKS find or whatever, or you may want to inspect whether ...
    (comp.lang.awk)