Re: Slow response when connecting to network

Hi Malke,

no I dont have several servers only one Small Business Server 2003 and
unfortunatelly I dont have paid support. I tried to most uncommon things
already. Runned an antivirus, MBSA and nothing. Everything points to my ISA
Server but I simply dont know on what it could be doing this to me...

.