Re: Slow response when connecting to network

Hi Malke,

no I dont have several servers only one Small Business Server 2003 and
unfortunatelly I dont have paid support. I tried to most uncommon things
already. Runned an antivirus, MBSA and nothing. Everything points to my ISA
Server but I simply dont know on what it could be doing this to me...

"Malke" wrote:

> Paleo wrote:
>
> > Hi Malke,
> >
> > well I did it all, but guess what?? Same problem. Any other thing that
> > should I try?
>
> Sorry, but I don't know. However, since you have several servers in
> operation, you undoubtedly have a support contract with Microsoft. I
> would call their server tech support - which is excellent - and have
> them help you.
>
> Malke
> --
> MS-MVP Windows User/Shell
> Elephant Boy Computers
> www.elephantboycomputers.com
> "Don't Panic"

  • NFS locking
    ... We have a NFS server here with a fairly high load. ... lockd: server xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx not responding, ... # ACPI Support ... # CD-ROM/DVD Filesystems ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • NFS problems with through 2.5.x to 2.6.0-test9
    ... When the server is running the ... kernel, as a client the 2.6 series seem to work perfectly, excluding ... Interesting problem arose when I attempted switch the server's kernel to ... with and without nfsv4 support compiled in (was considering testing it at ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Timeout Problem after Switching a DAC unit with OSA in the z10
    ... TN3270 server is a good description for the DAC unit. ... using z/OS Communication Server IP system for TN3270 support. ... The second topic relates to your TELNETDEVICE statements. ... Somehow what you specify is converted into one of the "device-type" codes ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • RE: Backups, VSS and SBS2003 HELP NEEDED!!!
    ... 2K3 server currently, also, I understand that it is better to have a backup ... Support Professional can assist with your request. ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... >> suggest customers Only install Windows Server 2003 SP1 on their server. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Sharpoint Error in SBS 2003
    ... Have you upgraded the Sharepoint WMSDE to SQL server? ... A supported hotfix is now available from Microsoft, ... contact Microsoft Product Support ... Please paste all the accurate errors information in the newsgroup. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)