Re: Windows cannot connect to the domain

I would check the DNS settings first. this may help,

logon domain issues
... cannot connect to the domain either because the domain controller is down or
otherwise unavailable or because your computer account was not found. ...
www.chicagotech.net/logondomain.htm

Don't send e-mail or reply to me except you need consulting services. Posting on MS newsgroup will benefit all readers and you may get more help.

Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE

Windows cannot connect to the domain, either because the domain controller is
down or otherwise unavailable, or because your computer account was not
found. Please try again later. If this message continues to appear, contact
your System Administrator for assistance.

I was working before. and all other workstations can connect to the domain
except mine. this is really wierd.