Re: Home networking.

From: pobrien32 (pat_at_patobrien'YoUrPaNtS'
Date: 05/08/04

Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 11:43:26 +0100

Hi Chuck,

Thanks for the advice, or should I say reminder!!! I've just rebuilt all
three PC's and did have address munging setup beforehand.

All 3 machines did have winME on them, so networking them and ICS was a
I never got around to using any variant of win2000 and I obviuoulsy can only
install winxp on one machine only.
I'm liking both OS's greatly, so much more robust and reliable than previous
incantations of windows.

Anyway, enough of my waffling..............................

I've printed out the couple of parargaphs you have sent, and am going to
obtain the info shortly.

I'll post later on this afternoon.

Many thanks once again.