"Could not open page" error in Internet Explorer after removing spyware

From: Benjamin Aker (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/24/04

Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 10:54:53 -0800

Hi!

The other day, I discovered a spyware on my computer,
Incredifind.com. Using the tool posted on their site, I
removed the offensive program, only to discover that my
Internet Explorer no longer is able to browse the internet.

A friend mailed me the install files for an other browser
(Opera), which works fine, so I know there's nothing wrong
with my [ADSL] connection.

I've looked everywhere for fixes, several MS Knowledgebase
articles are close, but they don't remedy my problem.

Any suggestions, apart from reinstalling?

Please help as fast as you can....