RE: MPG file with email

It would help to let readers know what email service you use, so they may be
able to help you. If it is Outlook or Outlook Express, just click Create to
make a new
email and look for Attach with a paperclip icon to attached whatever you want.

--
XP - WNP
Today is the first day of the

"-- 25or6to4 --" wrote:

Is there any way to ATTACH a "mpg" file to an email ??

Thanks for any help you can offer.

  • Use Dada Mail or PHPList with Bluehost to send your email
    ... Email service like Dada Mail and PHPlist allows you to schedule and limit the per/hour send so you don't go over your limit. ... How can one send to 500 people if one's ISP limits messages to about 50 ... Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] ... If you must send out more emails,then break your lists down to whatever your ISP limits and send 10 to 20 emails with 25 recipients each. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Services Unavailable
    ... I had to uninstall IE6 and in doing so, when I tried to use Outlook98 I ... services, and properties for an email service, all you would get would ... I then tried uninstalling Outlook through ... During the installation I could see the Corporate/Workgroup ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: Outlook 2k with a Cable Modem?
    ... with Outlook Express, the new mail service provider has to enable POP ... If you are using the same email service ... > Can I use outlook 2k on a cable modem? ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: How to set outlook security to allow outside program to send email
    ... I will not know what email service will be used. ... DSL service provider. ... One of my computer has outlook 2000 and the MAPI ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Make my computer secure
    ... >and make my computer secure I am getting bad mails and I ... You should first of all change to a good email service ... As for Outlook Express, don't ...
    (microsoft.public.security)