Re: how to record from launchcast to the media player?

From: Jesse (xucheng111_at_126.com)
Date: 08/29/04

Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 16:28:14 +0800

CD data format is a general format
you need a tool , changed format
exp : CD->MP3 CD->WMA
MediaPlayer is your choice

"Chris" <Chris@discussions.microsoft.com> 写入消息新闻:6F2A4654-83E5-4D31-B5C0-3D5AD6B93D1B@microsoft.com...
>i am trying to save music from launchcast to put on cd but don't know how
> do it.
> --
> cmaze

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Sonic Wall .exp format?
    ... I found a few .exp files by googling and decoded them. ... convert to the .exp format, without access to the Sonic Wall device ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Sonic Wall .exp format?
    ... Yes they are Base64 files. ... SW does this because they use the SAME format in the management interface ... Obtaining a base .exp file for the intended appliance ... Information Assurance Certification Review ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Saving tables in text format
    ... > I have a table in Word that I want to save in text format. ... > British authors Asia Europe Anglo-Saxon (exp. ... > BJIR ... > IRJ ...
    (microsoft.public.word.vba.general)
  • Re: Fast evaluation of exponential function
    ... but neither the stand alone C code or turning into a mex ... If you are familiar with the 754 format, ... sixteen decimal place accuracy that is obtained with matlab's 'exp' itself. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)