Re: Playing the cd/dvd in my bose cd/dvd player

pam wrote:
After completing the cd/dvd, when trying to play on my tv, my player
says that the format is not supported. How can I change the
formatting of the cd so that it will be supported.
==================================
A CD and a DVD are not the same...which
one did you create? And...how did you create it?

What did you burn on the disk? Did you save in
the .avi or .wmv movie format or did you burn the
..mswmm project file on the disk?

--

John Inzer
MS Picture It! -

Digital Image
Highlights and FAQs
http://tinyurl.com/aczzp

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

  • NewestShareware.com Issue #120
    ... An easier to read version of this newsletter in HTML format can ... Program Name - Supported Platforms - Type - Category ... Download file size: 3518 K ... Full Windows Vista Support ...
    (comp.software.shareware.announce)
  • Re: burn question about .cda and mp3
    ... > of albums into my burn list, I assumed they would easily fit - I ... > shows me in Windows Explorer is 0 bytes when I look at the disk. ... > more songs on the disk (and still have it play in my home CD player). ... Basically .CDA isn't really a format ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Problem Burning Files to CD using Live File System Format
    ... I just purchased a DELL inspiron 1525 laptop with Vista Home Premium. ... Yesterday I went to burn some files to a disk for the first time and I was asked which format I wanted, the Live File System or the Mastered. ... When I click on Computer, the E: drive where the CD/DVD reader/writer is located shows the disk and how much free space is available, but when I click on the E: drive, no files show up. ...
  • Re: CONVERT DVR-MS to SMALL FORMAT & HOW TO BURN
    ... Media Center from what I have learned: ... hour movie will still fill up a DVD if you burn it as a DVD, ... small as 700 Megs or so, if you copy it to disk in the converted format. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: CONVERT DVR-MS to SMALL FORMAT & HOW TO BURN
    ... A two hour movie will still fill up a DVD if you burn it as a DVD, but can be as small as 700 Megs or so, if you copy it to disk in the converted format. ... I now have all the right stuff for Media Center to ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)