Re: asx file

open the asx file in notepad and see what video file it points to... it's
not the video file itself
--
PapaJohn
Movie Maker 2 and Photo Story 3 website - http://www.papajohn.org

"Penes2" <Penes2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi
I am creating a DVD for my mum using Windows Movie Maker and part of the
component contains a file that is an asx file. How can I convert this file
one that I can use for this program?

Thanks

  • Re: converting movie files
    ... An asx file isn't a video file. ... provide direction to a server about streaming a video.... ... Movie Maker 2: www.papajohn.org ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: This is not a valid MPEG file -20400
    ... > creation process. ... the creation of a bad video file will always happen to a program ... a download site. ... right now I'm trying to solve this by creating a DVD from within MCE ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Presentations & DVDs
    ... To play a PowerPoint presentation with a DVD player, ... convert a presentation to a video file in MPEG format for DVD ... You can use the remote control to control the playback of the ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: CONVERT Powerpoint to a MOVIE
    ... To play a PowerPoint presentation with a DVD player, ... convert a presentation to a video file in MPEG format for DVD ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Any easy way to convert a PPT slide show to a DVD or avi files?
    ... You can use a conversion softwre to convert a ppt file to a video file in ... the mpeg format. ... Then burn the converted fil to DVD by a burner. ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)