Re: Preserving DV Quality: NTSC and AV-DVI

Thanks so much for the advice.

I took the advice from other posts and closed all applications when editing,
save for MM. I can free some space on my C: drive and I will try that
suggestion next. I will look into boosting the RAM. This would be easy for
me to do on a desktop, but a laptop is an entirely different animal.

.