Re: transition causes slow audio

I've never heard of this problem before but one thing that comes to mind is
are you using MP3 audio or is it the audio from your video clip?

"smbwilson" <smbwilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> While editing my avi movie I can add the first few fade in/out transitions
> without a problem, but after about 5 transitions the audio track slows
> right
> down. Speech is about half the speed while the video continues at normal
> pace. If I cntrl-z to undo the transition the audio goes completely. I
> have
> to close the edit session and re-open the avi. I cant get any further with
> my
> editing. Its all a bit odd. I've checked whole discussion board and cant
> find
> anyone with this problem. Please help.
> --
> monkey? i cant remember.

  • Re: DCS sound "hacking"
    ... crazy....but as an audio geek it piques my interest. ... sounds like its a 32khz fft based lossy format. ... i cant get them decoded.....mostly so i can figure out if making ... hopefully he can figure out how to encode it - that would be nice to have new sounds in the DCS system. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • DCS sound "hacking"
    ... crazy....but as an audio geek it piques my interest. ... so a buddy of mine owns a st:tng machine....he's also been programming ... sounds like its a 32khz fft based lossy format. ... i cant get them decoded.....mostly so i can figure out if making ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: transition causes slow audio
    ... Its just the audio from the video clip, ... i cant remember. ... >> monkey? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: transition causes slow audio
    ... i cant remember. ... >> are you using MP3 audio or is it the audio from your video clip? ... but after about 5 transitions the audio track slows ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Pymedia audio analyzer
    ... Is there any other option to analyze audio frequencies? ... Any here try to use pymedia to a simple audio FingerPrint. ... A cant understand what the information the asBandsreally giveme. ... bTmp= analyzer.asBands ...
    (comp.lang.python)