Re: Problems capturing video

From: aschocker (aschocker_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/11/05

Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 11:33:05 -0800

I have a JVC GR-D72 camera with the same problem. The factory installed
(VIA)USB/1394 hubs (front & back) will only operate camera but not capture.
I installed a Texas Instruments firewire card, works with no problems,
although I would still like to get the factory installed hubs to work. Have
you found any solutions?