Re: Jumpy Jittery Video Capture on one computer

From: John Kelly (not.released_at_dot.com)
Date: 12/03/04

Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 08:52:55 GMT

Hello,

    Drivers for NVidia are best obtained from the manufacturer of the
graphics card itself.....DO NOT use the driver supplied by Microsoft, it is
generic and will not work well with the higher end NVidia cards. Instead go
to the site of your cards manufacturer and get "their" latest driver. You
should do this even if the Microsoft driver is more recent.

    The reason for this is that manufacturers tend to tweak the NVidia
settings to achieve their own performance requirements thereby invalidating
the generic driver, which conforms to the basic definitions for your version
of card.

--
Best Wishes.....John Kelly
www.the-kellys.org
Check out free video hosting at www.the-kellys.org
----
                     \|||/
                     (oo)
All material gained from other sources is duly acknowledged. No Value is
obtained by publishing in any format other peoples work