Re: How to remove sections of one avi file?

From: Al Stu (NOYB_at_NOYB.org)
Date: 09/24/04

    Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 22:26:46 -0700

    Manually put splits in the middle of each section you want to trim out.
    Then set start and end trim points for each clip.
    Add transitions also if you like.

    "Steve P." <Steve P.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I converted a 40 minute VHS tape to digital through a Canopus A/D convertor
    > and imported it with Movie Maker. I did not create clips so I have one
    > big
    > (8GB) file. I would like to edit out certain parts of it to reduce the
    > size
    > but haven't been able to figure out how to do it, if possible. I tried
    > creating clips but it didn't work.
    >
    > If I use the start trim point and end trim point, it doesn't help me since
    > I'm using it on one big file. Can I do what I want or do I need a
    > different,
    > more sophisicated program?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Steve

    • How to remove sections of one avi file?
      ... I converted a 40 minute VHS tape to digital through a Canopus A/D convertor ... and imported it with Movie Maker. ... I did not create clips so I have one big ... If I use the start trim point and end trim point, ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
    • Re: Splitting Finished DV-AVI PRoject
      ... What I meant by clips being dependent, ... >> disk. ... I know I could go into movie maker and trim then convert, ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
    • Re: How to Remove Windshield Trim 65 Mustang?
      ... how do you remove the chrome piece behind each door. ... of clips ... You stick the tool between the trim and the weatherstrip. ... To remove the quarter trim piece you must remove the back seat side panel. ...
      (rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang)
    • Re: Video freezes (audio does not) when put onto storyboard.
      ... Hi Pamela ... > freezing) in possibly 2 video clips from the Kodak. ... >> For example I'll cut a portion of a clip by moving the end trim point. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
    • Bodged bonded windscreen trim fitting suggestions
      ... I removed the trim from around the top of the windscreen to ... the trim was fitted with clips which located under the ... clips in far enought that the trim lays flush and then use more ... sealant to set the clips into the troughs. ...
      (uk.rec.cars.maintenance)