Opening an adobe file

Hi, just wondering if I go to a site and open a PDF file on that site just
to view it, is anything downloaded into my system to enable me to view it
or if just viewing it in a new browser it only opens online.
I don't want anything potentially mucking up my Windows.

M.

TAI.

  • Re: Opening with Preview
    ... > I am currently using an iBook G4 and normally when I view a pdf file ... Here are some instructions for changing from Preview to Acrobat Reader ... Part way down the left side of that information box is an arrow next ... That section of the info box opens up to reveal a horizontal window ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)
  • Re: File with no link
    ... You do this in a .php file which as far as the user is concerned ... at the script I suggested. ... When User1 clicks on the link, it opens up ... So, if User1 knows about User2, he can see User2's pdf file. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Cannot associate PDF files with Acrobat Reader
    ... However, if we save the attached pdf file to the desktop, it opens ... Microsoft MVP [Windows XP Shell/User] ... I right-clicked on the file and chose "Open With", but Acrobat Reader was ...
  • Re: Adobe Issue-Last Resort!
    ... Choose Adobe reader and click Ok. ... When I click on any PDF file, I get the Open/Save dialog box. ... Panel & checked to make sure that the correct program opens PDF files. ... I contacted Windows OneCare Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Opening an Inserted Object (PDF)
    ... Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org ... As it turns out I can embed a PDF file without issue ... What happens incosistantly is that when a user opens the word ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)