IE Page keeps reloading

When I go to Google it keeps reloading (I have several customisations
(weather, etc)

Is there a problem at the moment - or is it my PC?

  • Re: Snowball Earth
    ... Britain gets its weather from parts of the North Atlantic ... Greenland ice, but it cannot cause Britain to get colder. ... Google returns the most popular pages not the correct ones. ...
    (sci.geo.geology)
  • Re: Weather
    ... Though climate isn't weather. ... what is hapening now (with the sunspots) has more influence on the ... need pay to your post. ... if you want to hear both sides google "green" or for the other ...
    (uk.rec.naturist)
  • Re: WWW::Mechanize and 3rd party APIs (Google)
    ... Acme Weather might have a site full weather predictions and almanac ... They likely care a whole lot about how people get the data ... WRT the Google API, I'm not after anything relating to that, Google's ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Matt Cutts: Gadgets, Google, and SEO: Fall weather forecast 2006-10-11 1:15am PT Visit Matt
    ... Matt Cutts: Gadgets, Google, and SEO: Fall weather forecast ... The core of that infrastructure is complete and ... Most of the other quality improvements due to this ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)
  • Re: Vista Didnt destroy my system!
    ... so relived that you didn't have to spend 10 hours reloading your friends ... I googled around and found a registry fix. ... I goofed something up editing ... down the info from the blue screen and frantically trying to google my way ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)