olevia 242-t11 firmware upgrade

can anyone please tell me where i can upgrade my firmware as syntax olevia
went bankrupt and no longer has the website.

  • Re: olevia 242-t11 firmware upgrade
    ... went bankrupt and no longer has the website. ... Why do you need to upgrade the "firmware"? ...
  • Re: CompuUSA Wireless Router
    ... the latest firmware on CompUSA's website is 1.40 and on ... Edimax's website, it's 1.37. ... uses VOIP too. ... QoS tests haven't been working too well. ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)
  • Re: Working with photos help
    ... If your graphics card is a separate device and you know the name of the ... manufacturer go to their website and get the latest driver for your card. ... check on whether they also provide the Firmware ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: [SLE] DLink wireless card support?
    ... a replacement product"! ... >> module requires the latest available firmware and only works with ... >> website to verify which chipset and firmware versions he's dealing ... > Those D-Link wireless cards have way too many hardware and firmware ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Can the DWL-2100AP connect 2 wired clients to a DI-624?
    ... That's the latest firmware version. ... The latest on their website is 2.10. ... wireless router and see if it works any differently. ... Connect CAT5 between a LAN port on the DI-624 to a LAN port on the ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)