Use reinstallation CD to install Win XP?
- From: "mommio2" <mommio2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 20:43:05 -0400
I am new at this. My school has several Win 2000 computers. Many of
them used to be XP, but someone a while back removed that and installed
2000, I assume so that all lab computers would be the same. I need to get
rid of 2000 and install XP. For the ones that were "downgraded" from XP to
2000, we have XP reinstallation disks. We tried using one of them and it
worked, but now, when you start it up, it asks you if you want to run 2000
or XP. How can I get rid of 2000 all together so that we do not have both
versions on that machine? Then, can I use the XP reinstall disks on the
other machines and not end up with the same problem? Thanks a bunch!
- Prev by Date: Re: Bought DELL 4gbram only shows 2gb ram help!!
- Next by Date: Re: Bought DELL 4gbram only shows 2gb ram help!!
- Previous by thread: Bought DELL 4gbram only shows 2gb ram help!!
- Next by thread: Re: Use reinstallation CD to install Win XP?