Re: licam vx5000
- From: trevor <trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 05:51:01 -0700
hi mate thank you for your input but still can't get it to work so have
decided to throw it in the bin and get a more user friendly camera something
like a logitech.
On May 1, 4:32 pm, trevor <tre...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:.
On Apr 29, 6:21 pm, trevor <tre...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
After installing the latest software i cannot get it to run and get an error
message lifecam.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close and it does
not work yet moviemaker sees the camera and its in device manager can anyone
- Disconnect the cam from the USB ports
- Uninstall the drivers from Add/Remove Programs
- Download latest motherboard chipset drivers
- Save file to Desktop
- Disable antivirus software, for install of drivers.
- Install motherboard chipset drivers
- Re-enable antivirus
- Locate and download the latest drivers from Microsoft's Hardware
download web pages.
- Save file to desktop
- Disable the antivirus, during this new install process
- Double click on the "downloaded" LifeCam driver install file
- When requested, connect the cam back to a USB. Only reconnect the
cam when the driver request it and not before.
HI i tried everything you suggested and still no joy the error is the same
and the camers software will not run.
Are you using the direct on-board USB ports?
Have you installed the motherboard chipset drivers? These tend to give
the settings, to XP, to correctly control the USB ports? I have seen
problems where the chipset drivers needed to be installed correct
before my cam can be active at boot up. Until my chipset drivers were
installed, the "connected" cam disappeared until I disconnected /
- Re: licam vx5000
- From: smlunatick
- Re: licam vx5000
- Prev by Date: Re: How to use BOOT.INI for two primary partitions? First Primary partiton is formatted
- Next by Date: Re: How to use BOOT.INI for two primary partitions? First Primary partiton is formatted
- Previous by thread: Re: licam vx5000
- Next by thread: Re: licam vx5000