periodic backup

hello:

is there a MS built-in utility in windows XP for periodically backing up my
new files. I have already backed up all the files on my computer using
software from memeo. memeo free trial expires in 30 days.

  • Re: periodic backup
    ... is there a MS built-in utility in windows XP for periodically backing up ... decent 3rd party utility, such as Acronis TrueImage. ...
  • Re: Temporary Files Rant
    ... years Microsoft still does not understand the temporary files ... Windows has a built-in utility to do the clean-up: ...
    (comp.lang.java.advocacy)
  • Re: copy files to cd
    ... Windows XP's built-in utility to be disabled. ... Read the write-up in the following ... I have IOMEGA Burn and Go and EZ CD creator ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Remote access
    ... In Windows, I use Remote Desktop or pcAnywhere to control our Windows 2003 standard server. ... In Leopard, is there any built-in utility or 3rd party software to accomplish this job. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)